[Buildroot] Fwd: Re: Basic questions about using BuildRoot

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Mon Oct 1 09:17:58 UTC 2012

On 01/10/12 12:11, Samuel Martin wrote:
> 2012/10/1 Martin Peevski <martin at ronetix.at>:
> [...]
>> Yes, I found that in menuconfig! Before search in the manual but there can't
>> find anything about dhcp.
> Hint:
> You can use 'make xconfig' instead of 'make menuconfig'.
> This way, you will get a (nice) gui, with some search function, and
> the ability to display all options, even those hidden by some others.
> ;)

Yes, its was explained in the manual, I think. I try it earlier but
seems like that it want some package to be install and want not to work.
That's also explained in the manual :) But I'm new Linux user and prefer
not to dive in the deep water. Tha't the reason to use only menuconfig.

Thanks again! I have some more questions but first will try to solve
them alone :)