[Buildroot] [git commit] lcdproc: fix autobuilder failures

Simon Dawson spdawson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:26:23 UTC 2012

Hi Markus, Thomas.

On 21 November 2012 09:33, Thomas Petazzoni
> Dear Markos Chandras,
>
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:23:11 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
>
>> I don't think is fixed. I am still getting this problem in master
>> branch and the autobuilder reports similar problems too.
>>
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/d7f51f07096a68ed5d513466ab3c1719a696cb19/build-end.log
>
> Indeed there is still a problem.
>
> Simon, do you have the time to look into this?

Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to get a chance to look at this
for a week or so. It's building correctly for me --- indeed, I don't
even see the problematic host include/library paths in the compiler
commands --- but clearly there is something wrong. I'll investigate as
soon as I can.

Simon.