[Buildroot] Built a file system, have a working kernel - how to login ?

Juha Lumme juha.lumme at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:34:02 UTC 2012

Hi Tomas, Shawn,

That was the problem! Now I get properly to the login prompt up! Thank you
guys so much! :)
Sigh, as always, I should have read the manual more carefully..

By the way, I also opened a question about this at Stack Overflow earlier,
so if you want earn some reputation in that forum, I'll pick your answer.
I'll answer it myself tomorrow, if you guys don't want/care about that
stuff.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13429068/buildroot-built-a-file-system-how-to-login-boot-hangs

Once again, thank you for your time!
Juha