[Buildroot] Fixes for RPC support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Nov 14 22:02:39 UTC 2012

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Here is a set of fixes that should hopefully fix most RPC related
 Thomas> build failures. At least, I have now tested all packages that use RPC
 Thomas> support, and built all of them on:

 Thomas>  * uClibc with RPC support + libtirpc

 Thomas>  * uClibc without RPC support + libtirpc

 Thomas>  * glibc with RPC support + libtirpc

 Thomas>  * glibc without RPC support + libtirpc

 Thomas>  * uClibc without RPC without IPv6 + libtirpc

 Thomas> Some of the patches against libtirpc are really big, and I currently
 Thomas> am working with upstream to get a solution for these.

Committed series, thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard