[Buildroot] Udev on a live CD system does not appear to populate /dev

Antony Vennard antony.vennard at macrium.com
Fri Nov 9 13:09:05 UTC 2012

I'm not entirely sure - I believe grub legacy can do efi; Fedora 17
certainly uses uses a variant of grub 0.97 for its EFI bootloader by
default, although they're moving to grub2 apparently.

Don't worry, I'll find the patches in git when ready - I can see them in
the git log.

Thanks,

Antony

--
________________

Macrium™ Software is a trading name of Paramount Software UK Ltd,
Registered in England and Wales Number 02973414
Registered Office: Kilburn House, Manchester Science Park, Lloyd St. North,
Manchester M15 6SE United Kingdom

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, privileged, or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the
authorized individual as indicated in the e-mail. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the
contents of this material is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.