[Buildroot] Hiawatha webdav

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu May 31 14:15:54 UTC 2012

Le Thu, 31 May 2012 14:47:48 +0100 (BST),
Vincent de RIBOU <vins_bozo at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

> I am using last 2012.05 with hiawatha webserver.
>
> I didn't find any clear view on Webdav option(s).
> I indeed to use webdav SVN repository. Is it compliant now??

Apparently, Hiawatha supports WebDAV since version 8.2. In 2012.05,
only version 8.1 is packaged, but if you look at the current Git
version, we have version 8.3 available. See
http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/tree/package/hiawatha/hiawatha.mk.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons