[Buildroot] Building For Host as Target

Assaf Inbal shmuelzon at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:08:03 UTC 2012

Hey Baruch,

I've already thought of this solution, but there are a couple of problems
by doing so. First, I only use buildroot's architecture for downloading,
patching, compiling and wrapping. I've removed everything else so I don't
prepare a full file system and so can't chroot into it. The other issue is
that one of my packages controls a USB device so that might also cause me
some issues.

Thanks