[Buildroot] GIT :: signing issue

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Mar 27 22:24:28 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 27 March 2012 21:24:53 MERCADIER Johann wrote:
>   my signature do not conform with the licence as my full name should be
> written and not just the initials.
>   So I have modified git config as is:
> ___[ SHELL
> ]____________________________________________________________________________
> $ git repo-config --list
> user.name=Johann MERCADIER
> user.email=johann.mercadier at imerir.com

 This information is used on a commit, not on a send-email.  So you have
to amend your commit(s) first.  A simple

git commit --amend -s

should probably do the trick.  If you have several commits to amend, use

git rebase -i master

and choose 'edit' for all your commits, then amend each of them as above.

 Regards,
 Arnout

 PS If you would start using quilt or topgit, the above doesn't apply
anymore because these tools store the commit messages differently.

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540