[Buildroot] WebKit - Random-crashes ?

Sagaert Johan sagaert.johan at skynet.be
Tue Mar 20 12:48:40 UTC 2012

Hi

Libsoup again ....
Hmm remember a few weeks ago a got a problem to with libsoup and the networking used from libglib2

The issue i had was :

Run a function from main() - > function works
Run the same function from a thread (either pthread or gthread) functions failed : could not connect..
I traced it down to gsocket.c and then gave up searching...,i have a target date to get the soft ready.

The socket connect() returned with -1 but errno did not contain the error...
If i had set errno=1234 BEFORE the connect, then after the connect() failed it still contained 1234 ...
In reality errno should of been set to EINPROGRESS (115)...
Strange things that i could not explain...

Johan