[Buildroot] BR2012.rc1 :: problem to build a new package

MERCADIER Johann johann.mercadier at imerir.com
Mon Mar 19 15:16:16 UTC 2012

Hi Sam,

   I succeed in my guest! I just send my patch. Thanks for your support
guys!
  I tested it and it should work. Waiting for your feedback...

> As usual, man is your friends ;-)
> Have a look at:
> $ man git-format-patch
> $ man git-send-email

=> I was not asking for someone to give me the better choice to do I
totally agree with the fact that man or google now can be our better
friends! and it's real better to read that than: RTFM! :o))

> I didn't find relevant relevant information on that part. some infos will
> be great so as I can finished this part and know it for next time.
> You're right, we are working on make it clearer.
> We are gathering all pieces of doc and put them in such a way it easy
> to find out the relevant information.
> It is a continuous process..

=> I finally found 3 others website from the one you gave to me which are
really good. They use different interresting ways to explain it, but
merging all of them could make a very good startup for noobs! Here are
these sites I don't know if it can be useful?

+http://gitref.org/basic/#diff
+http://elinux.org/Git_usage
+http://elinux.org/Buildroot_how_to_contribute
http://tutoriels.itaapy.com/wiki/tutoriel-git/#bien-configurer-son-git
http://home.regit.org/technical-articles/git-for-the-newbie/

I am working now on omapfbplay. Coming soon... ;o)

Regards.

--
Cordialement.

___Johann MERCADIER___

"I am the Unknown lead by the Unknowing.
I have done so much with so little for so long
that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing."
HOOSEEK (http://www.hooseek.com/) 1°moteur de recherche solidaire!