[Buildroot] microperl fixes and improvements

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Mon Mar 12 01:58:48 UTC 2012

As Peter noted on IRC libxml-parser-perl and intltool have issues with
the microperl package conversion and bump.

The first problem is hardcoded PERLLIB paths.
This is no longer necessary and actually harmful.

Also implemented a new library search path tweak that SHOULD fix building
on newer ubuntu distributions which use non-conventional library paths.

TODO:

* Rename libxml-parser-perl closer to it's real name XML::Parser
  We can wait until we do more modules since it's host-only for now.

* Make target microperl optionally a fully-fledged perl
  Needs an architecture cache implementation.

* Start adding other useful modules from CPAN