[Buildroot] gettext versions besides 0.16.1

PHilip RUshik prushik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 06:45:22 UTC 2012

I have tried on a few occasions to get buildroot to build newer versions of
gnu gettext, but it seems that only 0.16.1 will work (with uClibc). Is
anyone planning on working on making newer versions of gettext work?
To be honest, my projects do not depend on newer versions of gettext, so
0.16.1 is fine with me, I'm not even sure about what changes were made in
newer versions, I'm just concerned because building gettext is so fragile.

---PHil