[Buildroot] BR 2012.rc1 :: wrong bootfiles?!

MERCADIER Johann johann.mercadier at imerir.com
Fri Mar 9 14:21:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,
   I would like to mention a recurrent problem I have and which is the same
since the 2011.11 version of BR.
   When I successfully built a project I got uImage, MLO and u-boot.bin as
part of the boot process. Any of these files make me able to boot the card.
   At the moment I use MLO and u-boot.bin couple from an ubuntu distro and
I manually compile my own kernel image. In this way that's work.
   I've already try to use the uImage generated by BR with loader from the
ubuntu distro and the card didn't start at all.
   What then could be so different? Does someone else has to face the same
issue?

regards.

--
Cordialement.

___Johann MERCADIER___

"I am the Unknown lead by the Unknowing.
I have done so much with so little for so long
that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing."
HOOSEEK (http://www.hooseek.com/) 1°moteur de recherche solidaire!