[Buildroot] AX.25 Support in Buildroot/Busybox

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Mar 7 08:04:01 UTC 2012

Hello Jeff,

Le Wed, 7 Mar 2012 01:09:36 +0000,
Jeff Renner <d1g1t4lsh4d0w at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Can someone tell me what is the best way to have all AX.25 support in
> buildroot using ARM architecture?

Creating Buildroot packages for the following three elements is
probably the right way to do this.

You can read the documentation, which details how to add packages. We
can also help by answering your questions about this.

> I mean that software available at http://www.linux-ax25.org :
> AX.25
> Apps<http://www.linux-ax25.org/pub/ax25-apps/ax25-apps-0.0.8-rc2.tar.gz>
> AX.25
> Tools<http://www.linux-ax25.org/pub/ax25-tools/ax25-tools-0.0.10-rc2.tar.gz>
> AX.25
> Library<http://www.linux-ax25.org/pub/libax25/libax25-0.0.12-rc2.tar.gz>
>
> (and net-tools support for ax.25?)
>
> It would be very interesting if it can be automatically enabled, for
> example, in busybox-menuconfig.

busybox-menuconfig is for configuring *Busybox* itself, so definitely,
it wouldn't show up there. However, it would show up with all other
packages in "make menuconfig".

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons