[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2012-06-20

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jun 21 15:01:20 UTC 2012

 >> Too old / misconfigured uClibc. Resolver support was only added in
 >> 0.9.33, but not easy to handle this on kconfig level for external
 >> toolchains.

 Thomas> Well, our uClibc Config.in says that 0.9.32 and 0.9.33 do not
 Thomas> work on AVR32. So the latest uClibc version available is
 Thomas> 0.9.31, which does not have resolver support.

 Thomas> Should I just blacklist it? Mark avr32 as deprecated, and get
 Thomas> rid of the avr32 toolchain from my automated builds?

Yes, avr32 is in pretty bad shape (and doesn't seem very active upstream
- E.G. I don't see a single commit from any avr32 people in Linux since
3.4) - But completely dropping it is probably a bit extreme so far, so I
suggest you just blacklist it in your script.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard