[Buildroot] Has anybody got systemd to work?

Dmitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:45:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am trying to boot a root FS built with systemd acting as init.

Looks like it fails in src/mount-setup.c, function
mount-group-controllers, ca. line 193.

I get an error message

Failed to parse /proc/cgroups.

as a result of

if (fscanf(f, "%ms %*i %*i %i", &controller, &enabled) != 2)

failing to parse /proc/cgroups.

I changed %ms to %s and added explicit malloc right before (only in
that file, mount-setup.c). I was able to get a bit further, but failed
on another instance of fscanf with %ms (anf there seem to be more
files with %ms

Is %ms format (pre-malloc a value buffer) or %as format supported in
uClibc in principle, or can it be enabled via specific configutration,
or expected in future versions?

I use uClibc 0.9.33

Has anybody seen this?

Thanks.