[Buildroot] Qt on AM3517EVM

Julian Lunz git at jlunz.de
Thu Jul 19 16:11:09 UTC 2012

Hi Charles:

Glad to hear that you succeeded in building!

Since you're targeting a TI-chip, have a look at these links:
http://gpupowered.org/node/8
https://github.com/prabindh/qt-configs

For a Qt5 package, I'd wait a bit longer until it reaches final, current
release plan:

Beta : release expected by mid-July 2012
Final: release expected by September 2012

Julian