[Buildroot] New temp maintainer (was Re: pending patches)

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jul 13 21:12:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

Le Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:25:00 +0200,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> a écrit :

>  Peter> Hi, Sorry about the low amount of patch review/commits lately,
>  Peter> but I'm on antibiotics since Wednesday, and it's only improving
>  Peter> very slowly.
>
> Turns out it is worse than first expected. The Xrays show I have
> Pneumonia and need to rest as much as possible. Luckily Thomas Petazzoni
> has agreed to step up and take over maintainership for the 2012.08
> release.
>
> I should be back alive for for the 2012.11 cycle though.

I'm sorry to hear that the situation is worse than expected, and I
definitely wish you a very prompt recovery. I will try to handle the
2012.08 release as best as I can, hoping that my lack of experience as a
maintainer will not cause too much troubles.

I'm looking forward to having you again on board for the 2012.11 cycle.

Kind regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons