[Buildroot] Qt tribulations take 2

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:41:37 UTC 2012

My apologies, Thomas, I did mean buildroot-2012.05 and here is its
.config renamed as dotconfig. In the mean time, I am frustrating
myself with !#$%* openembedded in an attempt to glean some knowledge
about how Qt fits together in an embedded environment as I slide into
this new project.

Charles

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Thomas Petazzoni