[Buildroot] (no subject)

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 09:22:28 UTC 2012

Hy all

As a newbie in embedded linux world, I have many questions but for the
begininig those two.
I'm trying to build XOrg, using Buildroot for my Mini2440 ARM board.
Building passed Ok and when I login as root and type startx -
I receive an error stating that there is no /dev/tty0 - which is true.
I wonder, why udev didn't fill /dev node with tty entries.
What I checked in menuconfig is support for C++, large files, wchar.
Then:  modular XOrg, xf86-input-keyboard , xf86-input-mouse,
xf86-video-fbdev,  xf86-input-evdev, without window manager
(I think X should start even without it).
Also, if anyone can help how to change run level - inittab says that
Busybox init doesn't support run levels and instead to use sysvinit ?

Djdjdjole