[Buildroot] Survey for the next Buildroot Developer Day(s)

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Jul 5 16:00:10 UTC 2012

Le Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:31:56 +0200,
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> a écrit :

> In order to decide whether this Buildroot Developer Day should take
> place before or after ELCE and whether it should be one day or two
> days, we would like to invite interested parties to put their choices
> at
>
>  http://www.doodle.com/fng2c8gw6r77xfbc
>
> Valid choices are:
>
>  * Sunday
>  * Saturday/Sunday
>  * Thursday
>  * Thursday/Friday

So far, four people have replied, and it seems that the majority was in
favor of the Saturday/Sunday solution.  I know my colleague Maxime
can in fact come on Saturday/Sunday, it's just a little bit less
convenient, and Peter can't attend on Thursday/Friday due to the
KVM/oVirt conference.

So, let's settle on Saturday/Sunday, and make the announcement official:

   The next Buildroot Developers Days will take place on Saturday 3rd
   and Sunday 4th November in Barcelona, Spain, prior to the Embedded
   Linux Conference Europe.

Other people interested in coming, please register to the Doodle
survey. Knowing the number of people, we will organize the necessary
logistics (i.e for just 4-5 people, we can just organize the meeting in
an hotel room, if we happen to be 7-8 people, then we'll have to find
some larger place).

Thanks for your participation,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons