[Buildroot] Buildroot talk at ELC accepted

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Jan 26 15:40:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

The talk about Buildroot I have proposed for the Embedded Linux
Conference in San Francisco next month has been accepted. The abstract
of the talk is already visible on the conference website:

 https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/petazzoni

My talk is scheduled to take place on Thursday, February 16th, at 10:30
AM (Pacific Time). There will be a video recording of my talk (and also
of all other ELC talks, as usual).

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons