[Buildroot] [RFC] Support libraries for TI OMAP and DaVinci DSP accelerators

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 26 14:42:04 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Arnout" == Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind) <arnout at mind.be> writes:

Hi,

 Arnout> From: "Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind)" <arnout at mind.be>
 Arnout> This (huge) patch adds the support libraries for OMAP and DaVinci
 Arnout> processors to buildroot.  This is an RFC: there are still a bunch
 Arnout> of FIXMEs and I've only tried it on a DM365.  I post it as one
 Arnout> big patch this time, so it is easier to see the overall structure.

 Arnout> As I said, it is far from ready.  However, it has been sitting
 Arnout> in my repository for more than two months now and I haven't had
 Arnout> time to improve it.  So I thought it would be better to post it
 Arnout> now, unfinished, rather than risking that it becomes unusable.

Thanks! Lets discuss some more about it during the dev day. I'm starting
a TI-based project at work at the moment, and I've takend a quick look
at the powervr situation, which is a similar mess.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard