[Buildroot] Cant type anything into Serial Console login

Jigar SOLANKI jigar.solanki at labri.fr
Wed Jan 11 14:30:54 UTC 2012

Le 11/01/2012 15:26, Peter Korsgaard a écrit :

>  >> Seems good. Can you interact with the shell over serial if you boot with
>  >> init=/bin/sh ?
>  >>

>  Jigar> Nope. It hangs on Booting Linux...and that's all. I can't do anything,
>  Jigar> can't type anything on keyboard.
>
> You did keep the console=.. part, right? What is your entire kernel
> cmdline?

Yes I did keep this ^^.
Here's the complete command line :

LB_MKLI_CMDLINE="console=ttyS2,38400 init=/bin/sh"

--
Jigar SOLANKI

LaBRI - UMR 5800
Université Bordeaux 1
351 Cours de la Libération
F-33405 Talence Cedex
Phone : (+33) 5 4000 24 87
Fax   : (+33) 5 4000 66 69
Web   : http://www.labri.fr/perso/solanki

* Please do not print this e-mail unless it's really necessary *
---