[Buildroot] Buildroot 2012.02-rc3 released

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:48:36 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998 at free.fr> wrote:
> Steve, Chris, All,
>
> On Tuesday 28 February 2012 20:27:12 Steve Calfee wrote:
>> On 02/27/2012 08:10 AM, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
>> > http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/plain/CHANGES?id=2012.02_rc3
>> >
>> There seems to be something wrong with the servers. I cannot access the
>> url above.
>
> I also experienced those failures (but noticed only tonight).
>
> While Peter and I were debugging the issue (basically, Peter asking me to
> type some commands, and me putting the result on a pastebin! :-) ), the
> issues resolved themselves as by magic... :-/
>
> You may try again to see it also works for you.
>
> If it now works, or if it still does not, just drop us a reply.
> Regards,
>
> Yann E. MORIN.

Well, I am glad I am not the only one who has this problem. I retry
several times a day and I cannot get through to that link
(http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/plain/CHANGES?id=2012.02_rc3) from
2 systems 32 bit ubuntu and 64 bit 11.10 ubuntu on two different
networks, uverse and some work ISP.

Both systems sit on a NAT LAN with 192.168* ip addresses. I don't know
if that affects things, shouldn't.

Regards, Steve