[Buildroot] simple question about dropbear

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 10 10:44:48 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Johannes" == Johannes Teiwes <jteiwes at informatik.uni-bremen.de> writes:

 Johannes> Good morning!

 Johannes> I have dropbear configured to run on my target system. The
 Johannes> deamon process shows up in the process list. But as soon as i
 Johannes> connect from the outside via ssh the spawned dropbear process
 Johannes> takes up 100% cpu and never releases is, even when the
 Johannes> external connection request gets canceled.  I have tried to
 Johannes> use the generated rsa/dss keys, login as a regular user (non
 Johannes> root) but its not changing anything.  Have i overlooked
 Johannes> something? Does dropbear has a config like the openssh module
 Johannes> which can forbid (root-)login per default?

It works fine here. Could you enable strace and use it to see what the
dropbear process is doing?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard