[Buildroot] Buildroot RFS Login Question

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Feb 7 09:01:28 UTC 2012

 >> puts("Login incorrect");
 >>
 >> As you're using the default fs skeleton, the pw_passwd[0] and
 >> /etc/securetty tests shouldn't fail, but apparently they do. Could you
 >> enable strace and run
 >>
 >> strace -f login
 >>
 >> And send the output to the list?
 >>
 >> --
 >> Bye, Peter Korsgaard

 Donald> Ok, sorry for the delay, but I was tied up at work getting ready for a
 Donald> demo.  But, here is the strace outputŠit's quite long:

 Donald> 1292  execve("bin/login", ["bin/login"], [/* 8 vars */]) = 0

I don't see "Login incorrect" anywhere in that log. Did you remember to
use strace -f ?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard