[Buildroot] Setting up Perf for buildroot

Jeremy Rosen jeremy.rosen at openwide.fr
Fri Dec 28 10:18:06 UTC 2012

my guess is that ideally the config entries should be in packages->debug tools, but the makefile should be integrated in the linux kernel makefile

I don't think it's possible with KConfig, though...

maybe add a perf directory in the packages/ dir with only the Config.in and use the variables set by that Config.in within the kernel makefiles to build the tool

(that's just an idea, I havn't looked precisely how it's done)

    Cordialement

    Jérémy Rosen

fight key loggers : write some perl using vim