[Buildroot] Packet menu: X.org X Window System

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 02:25:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I feel a little confused in the 'X.org X Window System' packet menu. It
present me with 'X Window System server' as well as 'X11R7 servers'.
Under 'X Window System server' I can choice TinyX, under the 'X11R7
servers', I can choice x.org server.  Is that a conflict? Or does it
means, in additional to TinyX, I still need to pick up a X11R7 server to
work with it?

I know I have some concepts not so clear in the area. If so, please help
to point it out.

Thanks in advance!

--
woody
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then.