[Buildroot] Vector Buildroot Logo

Shawn J. Goff shawn7400 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:54:39 UTC 2012

I've been working on a vector Buildroot logo. You can see it here:
http://i.imgur.com/BP9K7.png . I have it in SVG format as well, but I'm
not sure if the list allows image attachments. I went with one that was
reasonably faithful to the original, then I progressively tried to make
the logo more like a logo - abstract/symbolic instead of photorealistic.
Nobody who didn't know would look at the bottom one and say it's a
hardhat; I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but I definitely prefer the
simpler one. Any feedback? Would the project maintainers be interested
in using one of these instead of the current one?