[Buildroot] buildroot at FOSDEM

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Dec 18 17:51:42 UTC 2012

On 18/12/12 10:10, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:05:46 +0100 (CET), Jeremy Rosen wrote:
>> >  isn't there a specific embedded track ?
>> >
>> >  buildroot would probably better fit in there, no ?
> There is indeed an embedded track. I think that Arnout tries to submit
> talks in other tracks, to get Buildroot known a bit beyond the
> traditional crowd that goes to the embedded track. You know, world
> domination plans:-)

  Actually, it's just because I wouldn't know what to say at the embedded
track. But come to think of it, Thomas's buildroot-real-project
presentation hasn't been at FOSDEM yet, so that would be an ideal
candidate for the embedded track. Right, Thomas?

  Regards,
  Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540