[Buildroot] RFS for Raspberry Pi

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 15:31:15 UTC 2012

Thank you Johan. At first glance, I think kernel is also included in this git. But I hope I am free, as
I used to, to pull some other kernel ? Also, can I use makeconfig to build RFS with Crosstool-Ng and glibc (instead of uclibc), which suits me more ? Or what if I prefer GTK or  Qt4?
And one general question (already asked in previous mail) - can I simply use the same BuildRoot, that I installed when building RFS (not kernel) for my mini2440, because I think it doesn't matter the board type ?

Regards Zoran