[Buildroot] Support of iMX6 hardware ?

Thierry Bultel thierry.bultel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 6 09:14:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have 2 questions around the Buildroot support for iMX6 from Freescale,
especially around graphics.

1) Is there current work on that for a coming release ?
I have noticed that openbricks seem to already have integrated the
imx6-lib and xdriver-xf86-video-imx

2) I have trying to get both of them integrated in buildroot
The imx6-lib, which will be a 'generic-package', needs includes of the
target kernel; these includes are not in the sysroot.

What is the most appropriate way to proceed ? The underlying Makefile
has got a "INCLUDE" var to be set, shall I point it to my linux-custom
build directory ? That does not seem very good.

Thanks
Thierry