[Buildroot] elfutils and the perf userspace tool

Bogdan Radulescu bogdan_radulescu99 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:07:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

----- Original Message -----

First thanks for the reply.

I had a look at the yoctoproject patches and they are a bit confusing to me. There are way to many patches. Some of them fix problems I don't have and are very old.
I decided to go with Stefans suggestions and I could go further, but now I am stuck again. Yes, I am using uClibc.
Do you guys have a suggestion for this: http://pastie.org/pastes/5484094/text

I would really like to have perf in buildroot and this thing is in the way.

Regards,
Bogdan