[Buildroot] no crosstool-ng 1.17.0 in 2012.11

Carsten Schoenert c.schoenert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:03:47 UTC 2012

Hello Yann, Thomas,

Am 03.12.2012 17:45, schrieb Yann E. MORIN:
> crosstool-NG 1.17.0 was released too late for inclusion in buildroot 2012.11.
> I did not even try to update it.

o.k. that's the explanation. ;)

> If all goes well, I'll push the next ct-ng version in time for inclusion in
> the next BR release.
>
> Hopefully, all will go well, but there's FOSDEM at just about the time the
> next release of ct-ng is due. So, we'll see... :-/

Yes, FOSDEM in the cold city of Brussels. I'll be there.

> Alternatively, interested users ( eg. you! ;-) ) can post a patch! ;-)

I will do, right now a arm gcc 4.7.2 is builded. I will before checking
some things inside my branch. Until now everything work well, even the
compiler warnings are gone while cross compiler is building. ;)

Regards
Carsten