[Buildroot] Problem with NFS boot

Santhosh Ramani srcoolz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 01:51:37 UTC 2012

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for your reply, yes I did untar the rootfs.tar.bz2 into the
folder that is exported as NFS using sudo.

Note:
Linux kernel from TI SDK + buildroot rootfs = no nfs (only SD Card)
Linux kernle from buildroot + buildroot rootfs = everything works fine.

I actually have a script that performs a distclean on the Linux folder and
then tars and copies the linux kernel into the dl folder for buildroot. And
I have set it up so that buildroot uses this custom kernel.

However there are times when I make minor modifications to the Kernel code
and then try it out in which case it fails. That's what I'm trying to fix.

Please do let me know if I can provide more information.
Thank you
Regards

Santhosh

--
Greater the Difficulty....Sweeter is the Victory