[Buildroot] Compiling process

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Wed Aug 22 11:36:35 UTC 2012

Am 22.08.2012 12:50, schrieb Zoran Djordjevic:
> Can you tell me, Stephan, what is your developement environment?
> Can I use some ordinary editor to create .c or .cpp file and then
> compile from command line?
> Do I have to write some code in Qt related source to react on -qws
> option ?
For now I only use the example and demo programs included in the QT
distribution (have to be enabled in buildroot xconfig).

For a user application I would create a package according to the
buildroot documentation. Of Course you have to write a QT application;-)

QT has the advantage to be cross-platform, so you should be able to
create and test the application on your desktop (e.g. with qt designer)
and compile it afterwards within buildroot.

Regards

Stephan