[Buildroot] Best way of building for unknown architecture

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 17:39:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

	Openembedded, T2 and NuttX seem to support arm7-m (cortex-m3)
	but I like buildroot. Is the best way of building to use Little
	endian generic and the GCC compiler or is it fairly easy to add
	a new architecture variant that I could possibly send a diff
	for later.

	Similarly is it easier to use the kernel patch config and kernel
	config options or is it fairly easy to add a Target
	architecture.

Thanks,

Kc

universal interface'