[Buildroot] libev on armv5 - illegal instruction

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:52:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

> The toolchain is not downloaded by Buildroot in your .config. Are you
> sure you have the same toolchain on both build machines?

I have checked it again, yes toolchain are the same:
arm-2011.03-41-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2 from
Codesourcery

> Also, could you put online:
>
>  - A complete build log on both machines (make clean && make)
>  - The two binaries that are different and causing problems

Example and logs can be downloaded from
http://neuron.feld.cvut.cz/honza/br_test.tar.bz2
Buildroot logs and example source and binaries libev libraries (working
and not working) are statically linked
with testing application. Compiler is called through BR wrapper (in
BR_PATH/output/host/usr/bin)

best regards
Jan

http://www.opera.com/mail/