[Buildroot] glibc instead of ulibc ?

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:32:07 UTC 2012

Well, if I use "standard" Xorg or Qt I suppose, Free pascal compiler would know
(I suppose that is well known matter in linux - or am I wrong?). But not so sure
if I use Tiny X (like I do- that's why I tried to built modular Xorg, but not succeeded).
Libraries, which compiler asks me for I put from built ones.

Best regards

PS I am also suspitious about final success, but I don't know if there is some way to
programm in some RAD GUI environment (like Lazarus) and do crosscompiling.