[Buildroot] glibc instead of ulibc ?

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:38:35 UTC 2012

Excuse me, Thomas, but I don't know exactly the meaning of  "keeping
the Buildroot list in Cc", however hope this way is OK.
Shortly as possible - I build Tiny X with Buildroot for ARM and it works
on target, including your gtk-demo.Now I try building my own simple GUI - gtk program
 (Lazarus iz Delphi like IDE - it works OK for me in Linux- i386 and could be
adjusted for cross compilation including ARM). I use it at Ubuntu 11.04.
For cross compiling, I use target libraries (X11, pango, ...), built as described.
However, I probably make some mistake in first pass, and in second attempt
(few hours ago) the only error reported, AT THE MOMENT, is (like first time):
undefined refernece to __libc_start_main.
Here http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2006-June/015659.html I found some
statement that uClibc does not have that function (but glibc yes).
I am aware that this question is maybe more related to other forums, but part of
it MAYBE to uClibc. So don't bother too much with this problem, just hoped that
it was already recorded matter.

Thanks a lot