[Buildroot] error toolchain build for mips-linux-uclibc with BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Apr 26 12:04:13 UTC 2012

Le Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:12:36 +0800,
oreddy <oreddy at rfnetech.com> a écrit :

> Build root version 2009.08 and i have attached the config file.

Can you try with a more recent Buildroot version? It's very unlikely
that the community will be interested in fixing problems on such an old
version, especially since we have done a lot of changes and
improvements in Buildroot over the last few years, so 2009.08 is quite
radically different from 2012.02 that we would recommend to use.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons