[Buildroot] Buildroot SKIPS PATCHES ???

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Apr 25 20:52:17 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Fröberg <stefan.froberg at petroprogram.com> writes:

 Stefan> By the way, what is the normal process of offering new packages
 Stefan> to buildroot ?  I tried looking from buildroot pages for that
 Stefan> info but could not find it.

 Stefan> In addition to this wvstreams package I have wvdial, firefox
 Stefan> (not really an embedded system browser, but I can't live
 Stefan> without it), slim and Linux Pam packages under work.

 Stefan> Should I just offer them on buildroot mailing list for
 Stefan> reviewing or where ?

Yes, please send git-style patches to the mailing list for
review. Please also sign off on your patches (Linux kernel style) using
the -s option on git format-patch.

Once reviewed, then I'll commit the patches to git.

This is (very) shortly documented on the website:

http://buildroot.net/git.html

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard