[Buildroot] Error configure apr-util

Rico Bachmann bachmann at tofwerk.com
Wed Apr 18 15:11:28 UTC 2012

Hi @ all

I'm trying to add apr-util to buildroot (after successfully adding apr
yesterday)

I have a problem while configure apr-util.
First I build apr, that still works fine.
But, when I try to link to the apr-1-config from apr when configure
apr-util, I've got this error:

/bin/sh:
--with-apr=/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/bin/apr-1-config:
No such file or directory

/bin/sh:
--with-apr=/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/target/usr/bin/apr-1-config: No
such file or directory

I don't understand why it can't see the file!

Here the output from my apr build, that's the place I found the two pathes
to the apr-1-config:

http://pastebin.com/04Zn12Tk

and Here the output from my apr-util build (2 versions one linked to
/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/bin/apr-1-config
and one linked to
/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/target/usr/bin/apr-1-config):

http://pastebin.com/LnzuUWK8

http://pastebin.com/7Ldz93VF

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because every webpage I found about
cross-compiling apr-util says, I have to link to this file!

I'm happy about every hint you can get me!
If you need it, here the link to my *.mk and Config.in file:

http://pastebin.com/uukHBeq0

If I try without define --with-apr it throws an error that I have to
define it.

I need the apr-util package because subversion not only needs apr, it
needs apr and apr-util.
And my goal is to add subversion in buildroot.

so long
Rico