[Buildroot] Kernel does not boot on I.MX28

Mikael Åsberg mikael.asberg at mdh.se
Fri Apr 13 08:21:11 UTC 2012

Tack!

I saw this (ttyAMA0) on a post in I.MX Community just before I read your e-mail =) and it works now!
But thx anyway!!

However, I'm very confused with one thing.
I have tried LTIB kernel as well, but I cannot get the gcc compiler (package) included in that kernel.
I just noticed that gcc is not included in the Buildroot kernel either?
I feel a bit stupid asking this but how do I include the gcc compiler package in the kernel configuration??

Regards

Mikael Åsberg
PhD student (Doktorand), Computer Engineering
School of Innovation, Design and Engineering
Mälardalen University, Västerås Sweden
Phone: +46(0)21 101502
Room nr: U1-145
Mail: mikael.asberg at mdh.se