[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.11/pkg-infra

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 29 21:37:58 UTC 2011

 Thomas> Therefore, if there is no serious review and consideration of this
 Thomas> patchset, this will be the last posting of it. Of course, this
 Thomas> patchset being a bit complicated and sensitive, I will definitely
 Thomas> understand if there are review comments and I am ready to make the
 Thomas> necessary changes. However, if it keeps being ignored, then I'll just
 Thomas> give up on it at this point.

I understand your frustration. Real life unfortunately has gotten in the
way of some of my buildroot time lately.

Committed series with minor fixes like discussed on IRC, thanks!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard