[Buildroot] Antw: Antw:Re: libgcc build fails on Fedora15

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Sep 26 06:46:24 UTC 2011

Le Sun, 25 Sep 2011 06:40:03 +0200,
"MARCEL JANSSEN" <korgull at home.nl> a écrit :

> The log doesn't show the error, but it's printed in the terminal :
> /bin/sh: error while loading shared
> libraries: /admesy/arm/buildroot/output/toolchain/gcc-4.4.6-intermediate/./gcc/libgcc_s.so.1:
> ELF file OS ABI invalid

You're building for the OABI ARM ABI, which almost nobody uses, and
indeed breaks in the configuration you gave. Unless you have strong
reasons to keep working with OABI (legacy binaries that you can't
recompile), I would strongly suggest to use EABI. This is what
everybody uses these days.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons