[Buildroot] [git commit] busybox: add 1.19.x branch and cleanup

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Sep 8 15:43:52 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at raumfeld.com> writes:

 Sven> I've updated buildroot from git today and changed the config to use
 Sven> busybox 1.19.2. Now compilation fails with the following error:

 Sven> In file included from miscutils/ubi_tools.c:63:
 Sven> /home/sven/git/buildroot/output/toolchain/linux/include/mtd/ubi-user.h:329: error: conflicting types for ‘__packed’

That's a problem with kernel-headers 3.0 rather than a busybox 1.19
issue. I'm looking into fixing it with upstream.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard