[Buildroot] Some topics for the Buildroot Developer Day

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 25 06:02:19 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> writes:

 Eric> Hi Thomas,
 Eric> Le 24/10/2011 21:47, Thomas Petazzoni a écrit :
 >> Ok. However note that for the moment, we're only trying to do automated
 >> *build* testing. Automated *runtime* testing is an entirely different
 >> story.

 Eric> you may be interested in buildbot or jenkins :
 Eric> http://trac.buildbot.net/
 Eric> http://jenkins-ci.org/

Yes, I'm using buildbot at work for the defconfigs we use, and it works
very well - But the problem is how to get good test coverage of our 700+
package / toolchain / kernel combinations?

What I'm currently doing is simply lots of 'make randpackageconfig'
builds - But it generates lots of data, so I haven't found a good way of
putting this information online.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard