[Buildroot] Call For Participation: buildroot + crosstool-NG Developpers' Day

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Mon Oct 24 12:32:01 UTC 2011

Robert, All,

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 06:03:02PM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> The meeting will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, October the 29th,
> 2011, the day after ELC-E 2011. The exact location is as yet unknown, but
> we'll be sure to keep you informed when it is.

Unfortunately, we were not able to find a proper place beforehand.

Some of us are now on site, so they'll be able to look around for an
adequate venue for the day. As well, I'll be on site Tuesday afternoon,
and I should have a little bit of time to help find a place.

We'll be sure to keep you informed before Friday. If you can't get your
mails once in Prague, you can try and get to us (Peter, Thomas, or me)
during the conferences.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |